Although the DoorDash app is really attractive, some of its functions may be difficult to find. How To Remove Card From DoorDash become one of the most often asked questions about the application.
A credit card may be added and deleted on the DoorDash Android or iOS applications with no difficulty, although the option is hidden in the settings menu. The same may be said about the DoorDash site as well. The following paragraphs will provide you with all of the information you want on the subject. In addition, we offer instructions on how to deactivate Dash Pass and erase the DoorDash account on the website.
It is not as simple as it appears to be to delete a DoorDash payment card from the DoorDash mobile application. If you can only have one payment method linked to your account, you probably wouldn’t be able to deactivate the one that is currently active on your account. Because you cannot erase your default card, this is the case.
When you’re ready, go through the following steps:
1. On your tablet or phone, open the DoorDash app.
2. From the Home screen, go to the Account page.
3. Select Payment Methods from the drop-down menu.
4. Now, on your CC, swipe left, then press Delete.
How To Remove Card From DoorDash on the Website?
Note that the steps for deleting a DoorDash credit card from the website are very different. Follow the instructions below:
- In any browser, go to the DoorDash consumer webpage.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on the three horizontal lines.
- Select ‘Payment.’
- Select the three dots next to the payment method you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking ‘Delete.’