Everyone asked about, How to Delete Mercari Account? Deleting your Mercari account is very easy and fast, not like other online websites. Who would not want you to close your account on their website? But you can’t delete your Mercari account from your computer.
Mercari only lets you delete your account from the mobile app. Follow the below steps to delete your account:
5 Easy Steps of How to Delete Mercari Account:
- Launch the Mercari application on your smartphone.
- Try downloading it if it isn’t already on your phone.
- Access the “My Page” area of the app from the homepage.
- Select “Delete Account” next.
- After that, you will be required to complete a form; proceed as directed by the onscreen prompting.
Then submit the form for review; if your request is approved, your account will be deleted. Note: If you have an active listed item that is in process or an item that a buyer needs to deposit for, your account won’t be deleted.
You will have to close all transactions on your Mercari account. And also delete all listing items from your account to successfully delete your Mercari account.