Today’s post will provide you with step-by-step instructions on How To Take Screenshot on Galaxy A11? smartphone. You have arrived at the correct location if you seek a technique How to take screenshots on Galaxy A11?
Screenshots refer to taking a picture of the particular item you’re looking at on your phone’s screen. A screenshot is a valuable function that you may use to share your excitement, solve an urgent problem with 4+others, or use it when you need it.
With a few instances, practically every Android offers a similar technique for screenshots, regardless of the manufacturer.
Throughout this post, you will learn simple methods for taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11; with the assistance of then, you’ll be able to capture screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11 with ease.
Different Methods to Capture Screenshot
- Using Key Combination
- Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
How To Take Screenshot on Galaxy A11?
Method 1: Using Key Combination
- To take a picture on the Samsung A11, firstly enter the page you wish to capture a picture of.
- Press the Volume Down icon as well as the Power Button at the same time after that.
- You have to go to the album and select Recently added photographs for seeing your Snapshot.
Method 2: Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- Select Advanced feature Motions & Gestures from the Settings menu.
- After that, enable capturing with a palm swipe.
- You may now snap a snapshot on your Samsung A11 screen simply sliding the border of your palm over the screen.
So that was How To Take Screenshot on Galaxy A11 in a two different Steps Article.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot Instructions comparable to this one here.