Mostly People ask about How to Screen Record on the iPhone 12. First, before you can record your screens on iPhone 12, you must first activate the option to your Control Center so that you can quickly access the options. Here’s how to include it.
Important Steps of iPhone 12
- Select Control Center
- Select Screen Recording from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the +(green plus) logo.
- Controls for screen recording have been introduced to your Control Center.
How to Record Your Screen on iPhone 12
Once you’ve added the choice to your Control Center, capturing your screens on iPhone 12 is straightforward. Continue reading to learn how to record your iPhone 12’s screen.
Scroll down from the upper-right corner of the iPhone’s screen.
- Select the Screen Recording option.
- Wait a second before starting the recording.
- You will now capture everything on the screen unless you press the stop button.
- Tap the red progress bar at the top left of the screen to end the recording.
- The video is stored to Photos immediately.
How to Screen Record With Sound on iPhone 12
All you have to do to record your voice speaking along as you record the screen, for instance, is modify one simple option. Swipe down from the upper-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. You only need to click the Screen Record Icon. And turn on the microphone. Finally, click the Start Recording button.