Many people ask about Zoom Subscription. Do you understand How To Cancel ZOOM Subscription ? If you had a paid Zoom membership for a while and want to remove or cancel it, you’ve come to the correct spot. This post will walk you through the process of cancelling your Zoom membership step – by – step. You may deactivate your Zoom membership or insert it at any time.
Must note before cancelling zoom subscription
- If you acquired a membership through a direct marketing quotation, any requested changes would be made at the end of the subscription period mentioned on the quote. If you have some issues, please feel free to contact your exceptional Account Executive or r[email protected]
- But if you’re a member of your accounts or do not have accessibility to a Payment page, please feel free to contact your accountholder.
- Check Zoom’s terms and conditions for additional details on its refund policy.
- If you have a Zoom membership, you cannot cancel your account.
How To Cancel ZOOM Subscription permanently
If you have a Simple (Free) Zoom account, you can cancel it at any moment. Your Zoom membership will be terminated entirely as a result of this decision.
- Visit Zoom’s website and sign in.
- From the main navigation, select Account Management, followed by Account Profile.
- Click the Terminate My Account button.
- To verify that you wish to cancel your Zoom subscription, click Yes. Your Zoom membership will be terminated entirely as a result of this decision.
- You will be directed to the Zoom website and immediately notified that your account has been cancelled.
How to get refunds for ZOOM’s paid plans
If your account can get a refund, you may request one using the online interface after cancelling your strategy:
- Go to Zoom’s website and sign in.
- Next, pick Billing from the Managed Services menu.
- Find whichever plan you wish to cancel on the Existing Plans tab, then click Cancel Membership to prevent your membership from recurring automatically.
- If your account is qualified for a return, click Need Help. The amounts would show you in the following window.
- Accept the return conditions and end your membership by clicking Terminate and Refunds.