Education, career, literacy, training, and other facets of life contribute to women’s empowerment. Female leadership is characterized as fostering a woman’s sense of self-worth and the ability to make decisions based on her preferences, as well as her right to affect social change for herself and others.
About Women Empowerment Quotes
As a woman, there seem to be a variety of strategies to empower yourself. You say no to people, think positively, and empower your ideas by standing up for yourself. The essential goal is to be a warrior rather than a victim. Here are a few strong woman quotes and feminist quotes to urge you to work much harder in your pursuit of perfection.
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.”
2. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”
3. “We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, and you can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful.”
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
5. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”
6. “If you want to be a true professional, do something outside yourself.”
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
7. “Tears mess up your makeup.”
8. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.”
9. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will.”
10. “Women’s freedom is the sign of social freedom.”