Greetings, In today’s article, you’ll get step-by-step directions on How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone. You have arrived at the correct location if you seek a technique to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11.
There are several methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
Throughout this post, you will learn five simple methods for taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11; with the assistance of then, you’ll be able to capture screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A11 with ease.
Five Different Methods to Capture Screenshot
- Utilizing Key Combination
- Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- Assistant Menu
- Using Your Voice
- Third-Party Application
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11
Method 1: Utilizing Key Combination
- To begin taking a screenshots on your Samsung A11, first view the screen you wish to capture.
- Press the Voice Down button as well as the Power Button at the same time afterward.
- For seeing your Screenshot, go to gallery and choose Recently updated photographs from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Palm Swipe to Capture gesture
- Go to Advanced featureMotions & Expressions in Settings.
- Next, enable capturing with a palm swipe.
- Then you may snap a screenshots on the Samsung A11 display by sliding the edges of the hand across the screen.
Method 3: Take a Screenshot with Assistant Menu
- First, open your Setting App
- Go to Accessibility→ Interaction and Dexterity
- Finally, Enable the Assistant menu
Method 4: Using Your Voice
- First, press then hold the home button
- Say, “Ok Google, take a screenshot,”
So that was How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A11 in a Step-by-Step Article.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot Instructions comparable to this one here.