Most of the people asked about How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat. And Finally this Article is here. Everyone wants their Snapchat Profile is Public.
Users with a public profile on Snapchat may exhibit and publish their adventures on the Reveal page. Anybody in the globe may access all of the tales inside the Snap Map by clicking on the place where you shot the snap. This is really a helpful tool that you may use only if your account is set to publicly.
Please remember that anybody can approach you or submit your connection request by completing the procedures below.
Terms & Conditions for How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat :
In order to make your account public, Snapchat has various terms & conditions to which you must adhere to.
- To establish a public profile, your profile must be at least 24 hours old.
- You must have at least 18 years old.
- Your existing profiles must be public on your accounts.
How to Convert your Snapchat to Public?
There’s currently no one-size-fits-all option for publicizing your Snapchat account. It would help create a regular profile before changing the parameters, as stated below.
After logging into your Snapchat account and starting the application, follow the directions below:
- Go to the top-left edge of the screen and click the Bitmoji symbol.
- Next, go to the top-right edge of the screen and click the gear symbol.
- Then find the “Who can” column by scrolling down. Make the following adjustments to your account:
- Contact Me: Everyone
- Send Me Notifications: Everyone
- View My Story: Everyone
- See My Location: My Friends
- Use My Cameos Selfie: Everyone
- See Me in Quick Add: Turned On
Creating and updating Public Profile
To make your Snapmap account accessible, take these steps:
- As before, tap on the Bitmoji symbol and then on the three dots next to Add to Snap Map.
- After that, select the ‘Create Public Profile’ option.
- After clicking Create Public Profile, a pop-up window will appear. After reading the terms, click Get started.
- Once you’ve read over all the features and modifications, click Create.
- Now, return to your edit profile (click on your Bitmoji). You’ll notice a new section titled ‘Public Profile’ beneath the headline ‘My Public Profile.
- You may edit the profile information by tapping on the Edit account. That’s the information that subscribers would see on your profile picture.
- You now can upload a profile picture by touching on the ‘Add Profile Photo’ button. Similarly, you might provide your profile and location.
- There is also a Show subscription count option. If toggled, the public will be able to view the number of members you presently have.
- To see how the profile appears to the general public, click the Preview option. This will show your profile in its entirety as it will appear to the public. As you can see, individuals can quickly connect to your posts by clicking the Subscribe button, and then your tales will appear in their storey tab.