NeatBlogs readers have requested that we demonstrate How to Draw a Lightning Bolt . We chose to make this lesson as basic and cartoony as possible. You can draw a lightning bolt and the Flash symbol with the aid of six primary phases, as seen below.
There will be straight lines in this lesson, which can draw with or without a ruler. So have your favourite art equipment ready; let’s get started learning how to draw a lightning bolt.
How to Draw a Lightning Bolt? Step by Step
- Draw two straight lines across the top of the lightning bolt to begin.
- As previously said, the instruction for drawing a lightning bolt will only contain straight lines. Create the bottom with a zigzag line.
- Now that one side of the lightning bolt has been completed, we may go to the other side. To accomplish so, draw three zigzag lines, one on top of the other.
- At this point, we will complete the design of the lightning bolt. Complete the right side and draw a horizontal line across the top.
- Finally, make your lightning bolt design as straightforward and attractive as possible. You can draw this with a dark pencil or ink to attain this purpose. If you followed the steps correctly, your lightning bolt drawing should appear like the one below.
- Painting the lightning bolt blue or yellow with your preferred painting materials (coloured pencils, paints, and even felt-tip pens).
The accessible art lesson on how to draw a lightning bolt came to a close. We tried to keep it as straightforward as possible. If you have anything to say regarding the six steps outlined above, please get in touch with us.
We’d also like to remind you that NeatBlogs has pages on all major (and minor) social media sites. Keep up with what’s going on at NeatBlogs by following us there and subscribing to our newsletter.